Development Services: Contractor Registration

Contractors may pull permits upon registering with the city. All work must be done by a registered contractor who is registered with the city, otherwise, homeowners may pull a homestead permit if planning to do the work themselves.


All contractors must be registered with the city before pulling a permit. The registration fee is $50 for the first year and must be renewed annually (by state law, electrical and plumbing registrations are exempt from fees). A copy of a photo ID, proof of insurance, and a copy of any applicable licenses must be submitted with the Contractor Registration Form.

Contractor Registration Form

Contractors who engage in trades that are licensed by the State of Texas (plumbing, mechanical, electrical, etc.) must show their license at the time of registration.